If you are one of those gamers who didn’t have a chance to play a new Crysis game yet, this article is a must-read for you. Do you still need any reasons to try this awesome shooter? We can name 3 of them as minimun for you to pay attention to Crysis 3 gameplay.
Crytek tried to combine the best elements of the first two Crysis parts here. That’s why the game’s action still takes place in New York, but the big part of this city turned into jungles now. So, what aspects of Crysis 3 gameplay you should pay attention to first of all?
Evaluation. Adaptation. Attack. The big variety of your nano-suit’s functions in Crysis 3 will make you a tech predator at once. No matter what situation The Dome of Liberty prepared to you, this suit lets you adapt and overcome all obstacles.
- Explore the region close to the target.
- Determine the best way to achieve the goal.
- You go around and lay in wait for enemies with termo optical camouflage.
- Use the terrain to obtain a tactical advantage.
The Adaptive War in Crysis 3 requires unconventional weapons of course. Adapt to any battle scenario with a compound bow and an organic extension of your nano-suit’s technological capabilities. Let 500 bullets out of your weapon per second (Typhoon is the latest achievementof military engineering)! And the alien weapon will help you stay safe even if the situation seems really extreme! The best tactical moves in Crysis 3 can be achieved by using a new generation of customizable weapons!
Crysis 3 has all the weapons of Crysis 2, but a few new ones are also present of course:
- A bow is an absolutely silent weapon, designed for quiet elimination of opponents, using several types of arrows: conventional, discontinuous, arrows with electroshock, and the ones which stun your opponent. You will be able to choose and change the type of your arrows in the Setup Mode and Weapons Improvement section.
- Typhoon is a rifle with a rate of 500 rounds / sec.
- The alien weapons: laser guns, flamethrowers and bazookas.
Play as a hunter who kills the Cell troops, or choose the role of a soldier and stay safe till the evacuation. Whomever you choose, the Hunter mode will provide you with a test for survival and strategy choosing.
We won’t reveal all secrets of Crysis 3 at once. Play and dive into the exciting, adventurous and really special world of the best shooter of this year. Yes, Crysis 3 has all reasons to be deservedly called like that.